Operational Excellence is about establishing an operation that supports the perpetual business growth. This program is designed specifically to support organization to embark on journey of achieving state of operational excellence. It provide an overview on how organization can go about to create an effective operating system to support business growth. Typically, the manufacturing organization is driving improvement in cross functional processes with the 5 Common Manufacturing Operational Issues.
The five common operational issues are:
1. High wastage which cause the increase in operational cost.
2. Low productivity not able to produce the desired output with the given resources.
3. Quality issues with high reject and scrap cost.
4. Long delivery lead time cause poor on time delivery performance.
5. Inefficient operation management system cause unnecessary delays in work completion.
A) Our Trainer
- MR. CASEY ANG KC
Casey is a Certified Training Professional with the Asian Regional Training & Development Organization.(ARTDO) and ITD group. He holds a master’s in business administration from University of Portsmouth UK, a Master of Science in Engineering Business Management from University of Warwick, UK and is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practitioner. Besides that, he is an ICF trained, Certified Professional Coach and Professional Members of Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers. Casey is expert in driving problem solving team, throughout his career and has over 18 years of experience in the area of operations management and business process improvement. He has facilitated more than 100 process improvement projects.Casey has consistent track record of delivering on his commitments. He is persistent on pursuing challenging projects that leverage on his core genius. As an accomplished consultant and professional trainer, he has demonstrated his leadership skill in training, mentoring, coaching, and most important of all, leading teams to accomplish critical breakthrough projects.
B) Customers’ quote
i ) Mr. Yeoh Teik Peng (Dell Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd)
Director, Customer Order Management
“KC is a true professional who is result oriented, dedicated and practicing his expertise in Lean Six Sigma to the fullest. He had helped the company in saving millions of dollars as well as reducing tremendous wastages. I will strongly recommend KC to anyone who would like to implement Lean Six Sigma within his/her organization. He will definitely be able to turn it around with full value of Capital Savings, Wastage Reduction, and as well improving the efficiencies and productivities.”
ii ) Mr Leong (Desert Spring Sdn Bhd)
(Managing Director, Project Development)
“After the Hoshin workshop, I and my staffs are very happy and positive about the workshop. We can see clearer picture about the company and my staffs are able to see a clearer career path in this company as well.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- How to improve speed of delivery, quality and profitability to solve the fail on time delivery and poor quality.
- How to changing markets and customer’s need to satisfy current customer and explore more potential market and customer.
- How to get a significant competitive advantage compare to other competitor such as you can know how to manage space, able to reduce wastage and reduce labor cost.
- Learn a new business growth model that can teachable to every employee to increase efficiency and improve company reputation.
- Understand the road map and strategies to achieve operational excellence.
- Understand relationship between Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence.
Who should attend:
Management | Manager | Executive level
Dates: 26th March 2019
Time: 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Venue: Mount Austin 18, Johor Bahru.
(Normal Price: RM250.00)
PROMOTION PRICE: RM99 PER PAX (*Limited Offer)
For more info, please contact us at 016-416 7743
Bookings are closed for this event.