Innovation is an important skill much needed in the new economy. With competition becoming increasingly intense, innovation is no longer a “nice-to-have” skill but a “must-have”. There is a way to learn INNOVATION in a systematic approach. The approach is called TRIZ or Theory of Inventive Problem Solving. TRIZ is a Russian methodology discovered about 66 years ago but has remained a well-kept secret. This open-secret has finally reached you through the MyTRIZ Level 1 Workshop.
Malaysia TRIZ Innovation Association (MyTRIZ) in partnership with International TRIZ Association (MATRIZ), will facilitate a two-day workshop to cover the history of TRIZ, share the insight of the profound discovery, provide in-depth knowledge into 6 techniques and impart the application aspect of the methodology. The workshop included an assessment for certification as TRIZ Level 1 Practitioner. TRIZ is a catalytic program for employees to upgrade the problem solving and innovation skills to international certification standards.
TRIZ is recognized as one of the powerful methods for innovation. It is embraced by many corporations namely Siemens, Samsung, Intel, Whirlpool, LG, Christian Dior, Boeing, Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, KIA, Hyundai, etc.
- Introduction to TRIZ methodology
- History of TRIZ and global adoption
- Structured Problem Solving Process
- Function Analysis
- Cause & Effects Chain Analysis
- Trends of Engineering Systems Evolution
- 39 System Parameters
- 40 Inventive Principles
- Contradiction Matrix
- Actual Problem Resolutions
Who should attend:
– Any engineer from senior management to undergraduate
– Design and Systems Engineers
– R & D personnel, researchers and training managers
– Technical and process managers
– Business managers and engineering managers
Dates: 3rd & 4th December 2018
Time: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Venue: KDU University College, Penang.
PROMOTION PRICE: RM 750 + 0% SST per pax (*Limited Offer)
For more info, please contact us at 016-416 7743
Bookings are closed for this event.